WIT Legal, LLC (“WIT”) www.witlegal.com is the world’s only expert witness agency representing top expert witnesses in complex, high-stakes legal disputes. WIT identifies emerging trends in litigation and builds world-class teams of consulting and testifying experts to support parties in those cases as they develop.
WIT has a legacy of excellence driven by several core values, including strong ethics, collaboration, commitment to quality, and a passion for success and growth.
We are looking for a reliable, detail-oriented individual with superior research, communication, time-management, and organizational skills to join our Expert Affiliate team in support of our rapid growth. This role may be a wonderful fit if you are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker, who has the confidence to share unique ideas and holds a passion for building strategic relationships in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This exciting position is a rare opportunity to learn the Expert Witness business from the ground up and connect with some of the most brilliant scholars in the industry.
- Work closely with the Affiliate Manager to on board new experts (Affiliates) into our network.
- Communicate with new and existing Affiliates to build relationships via email, phone, and video.
- Participate in research and outreach to grow our pipeline of Affiliates who are diverse in every way.
- Contribute to activities and programs that facilitate the growth and diversity of our Affiliate network.
- Provide input and ideas for connecting and affiliating with top academics, universities, associations, and industry insiders.
- Conduct research and report on findings.
- Help to plan and execute educational and networking functions for experts and clients.
- Prepare quarterly reports and statistics on Affiliate retentions.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Marketing, Public Relations or similar.
- Experience working in a client facing or consulting role with a high volume of daily client interaction. You love talking and learning about people.
- Proven success in developing and maintaining long term, productive client relationships.
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong research skills are necessary for success in this role.
- Ability to self-motivate and critically think to solve complex problems.
- A passion for diversity, inclusion and people; with a solid ability to actively listen and translate conversations to make successful connections.
- Highly organized, deadline driven and maintain pride in work product.
- Prior involvement in academia, including student and/or faculty recruitment, engagement and/or retention will translate wonderfully this role.
- An established network of academic professionals within top universities and/or associations is greatly preferred (but not required).
- Generous compensation package with bonus potential.
- Various and robust benefit packages that fit the individual needs of our employees.
- A nice amount of paid time off/corporate holidays to do the things you love outside of work.
- Meditation and relaxation app that offer healthy stress reduction tools.
- Yearly professional development stipend.
- A hybrid work from home/in office approach. We believe that in person collaboration is extremely beneficial but also know that working from home has its perks. We have the best of both worlds!
WIT is an equal opportunity employer. WIT will not discriminate, or tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, creed, sex, color, national origin/ancestry, gender, age, religion, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, expression or identity, political activity, criminal accusation, domestic violence victim status, use of a service animal, use of tobacco products, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. WIT’s policy and practice are to recruit, hire, assign, advance, compensate, develop, train, and retain applicants and/or employees solely on the basis of qualifications and contributions to our business, and all employment decisions will be administered in a nondiscriminatory manner.
Send a current resume and cover email.Submit Resume