WIT Legal, LLC (“WIT”) is the world’s only expert witness agency representing top expert witnesses in complex, high-stakes legal disputes. WIT identifies emerging trends in litigation and builds world-class teams of consulting and testifying experts to support parties in those cases as they develop.
WIT has a legacy of excellence driven by several core values, including strong ethics, collaboration, commitment to quality, and a passion for success and growth.
We are looking for a dependable, detail-oriented marketing associate with excellent writing, time-management, and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have a “can-do” attitude, be creative, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity for the right individual to get in at an exciting, growing company at the ground floor level.
- Write weekly blog posts relating to our core initiatives and practice areas.
- Complete other writing assignments, including email, website, social media, and ad copy.
- Take part in the creation of new marketing programs and develop content to support those programs.
- Conduct marketing research and report on research findings.
- Manage events and industry conferences.
- Maintain the company website to make sure it is always up-to-date.
- Help to run social media accounts.
- Communicate and coordinate with Sales and Operations on marketing initiatives.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or related field – Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Experience writing and developing marketing content.
- Knowledge of best SEO practices and Google Analytics.
- Experience managing corporate social media accounts.