WIT Legal, LLC (“WIT”) is the world’s only expert witness agency representing the world’s top expert witnesses in complex, high stakes legal disputes. WIT identifies emerging trends in litigation and builds world-class teams of consulting and testifying experts to support parties in those cases as they develop.
WIT is seeking dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our client management team in our Plano, TX office. The Sales Development Rep is responsible for generating new business opportunities with lawyers at prominent law firms across the United States. Core functions include lead generation through outbound sales within key law firm accounts.
Qualified candidates will have core values that are essential to WIT’s success and culture including strong ethics, collaboration, commitment to quality, and passion for success and growth. An ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing is absolutely critical as is a proven track record of solving problems and overcoming challenges. The position requires an intellectual curiosity, strong analytical skills, confidence, and a high degree of professionalism and polish. While no prior business development experience is necessary, Sales Development Reps must possess the desire to build new relationships and the satisfaction of exceeding goals and objectives.
- Researching and qualifying client leads
- Contacting potential clients through outbound sales calls and emails to generate new opportunities and set meetings with potential clients
- Driving recurring revenue streams
- Becoming a go-to resource for WIT’s clients seeking to retain our experts
Required skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject preferred
- 0-2 years of B2B sales experience or internship preferred
- Interest in a career in B2B sales
- Professional presence with a high level of emotional maturity
- Comfortable cold calling and speaking with prospective clients every day in an open setting
- Ability to work with a high caliber team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Familiarity with email applications, office programs (e.g. MS Office), Internet applications and CRM systems
- Highly organized
- Willingness to learn new things and adaptable to change
- Positive references from prior employers and professors
WIT is an equal opportunity employer. WIT will not discriminate, or tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, creed, sex, color, national origin/ancestry, gender, age, religion, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, expression or identity, political activity, criminal accusation, domestic violence victim status, use of a service animal, use of tobacco products, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. WIT’s policy and practice are to recruit, hire, assign, advance, compensate, develop, train, and retain applicants and/or employees solely on the basis of qualifications and contributions to our business, and all employment decisions will be administered in a nondiscriminatory manner.Submit Resume