WIT is seeking a dynamic Technical Recruiting Manager to lead our research and recruitment function. This role will focus on building and leading a team focused on researching and recruiting experts to fill current and future needs. This person will be able to deliver these results at scale and provide thought leadership around technical and hiring process innovations to deliver the highest quality experts when needed.
- Build a process and team to drive sourcing capability & capacity to proactively build diverse candidate pools for academic, technical, and industry expert needs while leveraging all available tools to expedite the recruitment of these experts.
- Work closely with other department leaders to develop recruitment plans for current and future expert talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies.
- Build, engage, manage, and develop a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Develop and execute plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver on recruitment goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to expert acquisition.
- Collaborate with Case Managers to understand requirements of expert roles and functions to identify the best candidates.
- Develop effective sourcing strategies with the objective of presenting multiple qualified candidates for each opening.
- Source, engage, and recruit passive talent by researching, creating, and executing creative sourcing strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Focus on sourcing ideal candidates and be able to identify, qualify, and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Locate, contact, and screen candidates for basic qualifications, interest, salary availability, and more.
- Utilize proactive search techniques using recruiting tools (such as Westlaw, Lexis, LinkedIn Recruiter, and others), networks of internal & external referrals, Boolean internet searches, social media searches, professional and/or personal networks to identify active and passive candidates.
- Manage all candidate activity within the company’s internal system.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 5 years of experience as an in-house recruiter in a fast-paced environment, prior expert witness and/or technical recruiting experience a major plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience (10+ years).
- An ability to understand a variety of complex subject matters in order to best understand and address specific needs for qualified experts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and recruit highly educated, experienced expert candidates.
- Exceptional sourcing skills in identifying high quality, qualified candidates.
- Strong sourcing and research experience (High level familiarity with searching through online platforms such as Westlaw, Lexis, Linkedin Recruiter, and others).
- Proven ability to deliver on deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
WIT is an equal opportunity employer. WIT will not discriminate, or tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, creed, sex, color, national origin/ancestry, gender, age, religion, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, expression or identity, political activity, criminal accusation, domestic violence victim status, use of a service animal, use of tobacco products, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. WIT’s policy and practice are to recruit, hire, assign, advance, compensate, develop, train, and retain applicants and/or employees solely on the basis of qualifications and contributions to our business, and all employment decisions will be administered in a nondiscriminatory manner.
Send a current resume and cover email.Submit Resume