WIT offers unparalleled expertise in U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) matters, bolstered by our direct involvement in numerous 337 Investigations and team members who have practiced before the ITC. Our ITC Practice features a diverse group of technical experts, industry insiders, and proficient code review and analysis specialists who are dedicated to supporting our clients’ success.
The need for industry-specific experts in the ITC has expanded exponentially as we have seen increased scrutiny over both the details and allocation of U.S. presence, in addition to the technical arguments underpinning complaints in both the pre-institution and immediate post-institution phases. WIT has built teams of experts across industries to address these issues through a combination of sector-specific experience and relevant technical knowledge.
WIT’s ITC Practice
WIT proactively analyzes ITC Investigations to continuously build teams of experts that possess a deep understanding of the major industries and technologies at issue. Our ITC Practice features:
- Technical experts covering the specific industries that understand both the technology, pace, and effort involved in an ITC proceeding
- Industry professionals that can assist with needs from allocation to unfair competition
- Code review and analysis specialists that are prepared for the time sensitive nature of the venue and the often-unique industry-specific code challenges (e.g. Verilog and MISRA-C)
WIT’s experience in U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) affairs is extensive, marked by a deep understanding of the sector’s complexities and rapid developments. Our ITC Practice features sector-specific teams of technical experts, knowledgeable industry veterans, and skilled specialists in code review and analysis. These experts are dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for our clients, providing comprehensive support through every stage of the investigation process. Their expertise covers:
- Consumer Goods
- Financial Technology
- Healthcare Technology
- Semiconductor Fabrication and Design
- Source Code Review & Analysis
- Wireless Communications