The metaverse is upon us. With virtual reality (VR) devices expected to reach a volume of 112.62 million units shipped by 2026, virtual reality technology has carved a significant and growing space in the gaming industry.
Competition in VR is fierce, with tech giants and start-ups racing to take the lead in the market. This friction drives both innovation and opportunities for litigation, particularly in matters regarding antitrust, patent infringement, theft of trade secrets, breach of contract, M&A, and shareholder disputes. Our virtual reality experts are prepared for this race in cyberspace.
At WIT, we know the right virtual reality experts needed to drive successful outcomes in a case and tailor diverse teams that include technical specialists, industry insiders, and pioneers in gaming platforms.
WIT’s Virtual Reality expert team is comprised of innovators in business and technology. They can address issues involving hardware, software, AI, and WiFi and know the major players and overall market. Among our experts are:
- Industry insiders on the VR landscape, intersecting industries, and related regulations and standards
- Computer scientists on VR operating systems, VR devices, and gaming platforms
- Computer visual specialists on image processing and spatial design
- Technical experts on AI, sensors, motion tracking, and haptics
- Wireless technology engineers on mobility, wireless networks, and connectivity issues
WIT represents experts who are esteemed academics, experienced industry insiders, and subject area specialists. WIT has built an expert team to address our clients’ needs, whether it be to understand specific VR technology, explain gaming industry practices and policies, or matters that involve damages analyses. Their expertise covers:
- 3D Modeling
- Data Security
- Gaming Platforms
- Gaming Industry Policies and Standards
- Image Processing
- Payment Systems
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Sensors/Motion Tracking
- VR Devices
- VR Hardware and Software
- Wireless Communications