5G / 6G
Under a simple word – “wireless” – sits a complex picture of thousands of standards, 100,000+ SEPs, dozens of participants, and hundreds of immediate licensing and litigation targets. WIT has become the go-to resource for any expert need in the 5G / 6G space.
WIT has built teams of testifying and consulting experts that touch on every aspect of wireless litigation, licensing, valuation, and business advice. On an ongoing basis, we engage with law firms, in-house counsel, academic and industry players, patent pools, and licensing entities to stay ahead of the curve on 5G/ 6G litigation trends.
At WIT, we affiliate with the most prominent academics and industry insiders, including an expert who helps set the U.S. policy at the ITU-T and experts who know cellular and WiFi standards and can tell you which are “zombies” and have never been implemented. WIT also represents fair, reasonable, and non-discriminatory (FRAND) economists who are prolific about the economic benefits of patent pools.
WIT stays ahead of the curve on litigation trends and has established itself as the premier resource for the world’s leading experts in the wireless space. WIT’s experts can speak to FRAND rates, provide SEP analysis, are at the forefront of ongoing antitrust battles hitting the auto and cellular markets, and deliver expert advice on technical and economic data on patent portfolios.
- Economists on patent pools, SEP analyses, and FRAND licensing rates
- Electrical engineers on wireless standards and networks (e.g., 2G/3G, 4G/LTE/LTE-A, 5G, 6G, Bluetooth, and more)
- Industry insiders on the wireless landscape and competitive intelligence
- Software communication architects on connectivity, WiFi, and infrastructure
- Technical experts on antenna, sensor, and cellular design
WIT represents experts who are esteemed academics, experienced industry insiders, and subject area specialists. WIT provides expert analysis across our clients’ diverse needs, whether it be to understand specific standards, explain industry practices and policies, or opine on matters involving high-level FRAND and damages analyses. Their expertise covers:
- 4G Technology
- 4G/5G Patent Pool Economics
- 5G/6G Technology (including Rel. 16)
- 802.x.x Technology and Standards
- ADAS and IoT-specific Standards
- Company Policies and Practice in Standards Bodies
- NPE Litigation Strategies and Intel
- Patent Portfolio Valuation
- SEP/FRAND Analyses and Rate